Npower is an empowerment program that was set out by the Nigerian government to help curb unemployment. This programme trains Nigerian youths with skills in different niches and then pays them on a monthly basis. After applying for the Npower programme, you will be required to take a test. When you are done with the test, you will be selected, and then asked to go for Npower physical verification. In the course of this article, we will be sharing everything you need to know about the Npower physical verification in 2022. Without further mouthing, let us delve in.
The Date For The Npower Physical Verification
If you are a successful applicant of the Npower batch C, one common question that will be running through your mind is “when is the Npower physical verification date?”. If that is why you are here, we’ve got you covered.
It is important to note that the date for the Npower physical verification depends on whether you are a graduate or not. For graduates, the Npower physical verification has passed, as it was dated to be from “the 14th of June to the 25th of June 2022”. On the flip side, the non-graduates do not have a deadline for their physical verification. Your Physical verification will simply take place in your training centre.
So if you are asking “when is Npower physical verification ending?”, then check if you applied as a graduate or non-graduate volunteer and proceed to your training center.
This physical verification is a nationwide exercise that holds in different local government areas.
Documents For Npower Physical Verification
Most successful Npower Batch C applicants might be wondering, what are the requirements for Npower physical verification? The things needed for your Npower Batch C physical verification are not much of a big deal.
Here are the documents that are required for your Npower physical verification for batch C applicants.
- First off, you need to come along with a valid means of identification.
- Whether you are a graduate volunteer or not, you need to carry along your educational credentials.
- A valid printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Large-size passport photographs.
- If you are a degree holder, you need to come along with your NYSC discharge certificate.
- Get your Npower 2022 online printout that has its reference number visible on it.
How To Find Your Npower Physical Verification Center
Finding your Npower physical verification centre is very easy. Login to the Nasims portal, which is where you took your CBT test. You will see multiple tabs.
- Click on the tab that indicates: Deployment. It will show your deployment status, but that is not all.
- Scroll down to see the option indicating “verify account number”. Click on it and key in your BVN and bank 10-digit number. These details must tally with the ones you used in applying for the Npower programme.
- After successfully verifying your account number, you will see your training centre, where you will do your physical verification centre.
- After verifying your account number, you will see your enumeration amount (the amount of money you will be paid).
- Another way of getting your physical verification venue is by heading to your verification tab. In this tab, your physical verification status will indicate “pending” until you follow due process.
- Finally, copy it out or screenshot it. Then use the above-mentioned requirements to head to your center for physical verification.
Npower is a Nigerian programme that was designed by the government to help youths to make money while still learning a skill. The pay rate for the Npower programme depends on whether you registered as a graduate volunteer or a non-graduate volunteer. After checking your physical venue for verification, you will be assigned a PPA. You then go back to your Nasims portal to check your PPA after successful Npower physical verification.
For further inquiries, leave some comments down below: cheers!